Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tues 8/2 - W3D1

This morning I got to sleep in because I was going to get my plates on my vehicle in Sundance.  Basically where I live is in the middle between Sundance and Gillette.  I choose to get my plates in the far location because I want them to be from Crook County not Campbell!  lol  So, the easiest way for me to do this is stay home and go first thing in the morning.

I had thought about going for a run/walk this morning since it was so nice out, but I really just felt like taking my time getting ready and that is exactly what I did!  I had a PB & J because I needed something easy for breakfast and I knew it would satisfy until I got to work!

My goal is to go for a run/walk tonight when I get home.  I haven't decided which way I will go and which week I will do.  I leaning towards W2D2 though and just try to push a little harder and faster!  I will keep you posted on what I decide of course.  I also need to do some ab exercises.

Weight - 259.0
Weight lost this week - 1.2
Weight lost TOTAL (2 weeks) - 4.2

Today's Food:

Breakfast - 8 pts
  • Peanut butter & jelly - 8 pts
Snack - 4 pts
  • Cherries - 0 pts
  • Mini Cupcake - 4 pts
Lunch - 13 pts
  • Cupcake - 6 pts
  • Salad - 7 pts
    • Romaine - 
    • Turkey (4 oz) - 4 pts
    • Goat Cheese (1/4 C) - 2 pts
    • Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing - 1 pts
Snack - 4 pts
  • Cherries - 0 pts
  • Plum - 0 pts
  • Mini Cupcake - 4 pts
Dinner - 14 pts
  • (2) Tacos - 14 pts
Snack - 3 pts
  • Cookies (3 mini) - 3 pts

Total Points Allowed - 40 pts
Total Points Used - 46 pts (approximately, some stuff I guesstimated on)


Exercise -
  • C25K - W2D2 - Warm up 5 min walking - Alternate 90 seconds of jogging and two minutes of walking for a total of 20 mins - Cool down 5 min walking. - Total 2 miles
    • Tonight was hot, but it was an awesome run!!!  Once again did the loop that takes me up a really long hill.  The first run I did when I hit the flat pavement after getting to the top of the hill was AWESOME!!!  Then I ran for 4 mins to do the last run and all the way down the big hill!  Another really awesome run!  Overall this was a great night :)
  • Planks - 3 - 20 seconds each
Today has been a great day!  I look forward to tomorrow.  I have my first meeting in a month and I think I am doing well!!  :)

~Chat Soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker