Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Fabulous February

I had some anger and frustration that pushed me into Fabulous February and as much as I would change the events that happened I am glad it has helped get me on track!  I am using my exercise time this week and going to kick some ass! 

I started a challenge that has been going around on FB called Fab Abs February and basically every day you do each exercise (there are 3 of them) a little more.  By the end of the month you should be able to do 100 sit-ups (I do crunches), 25 push-ups (I do the modified version, but hoping to work up to the real thing) and 2 minute planks.  Right now I am doing each day with 3 reps.  By the middle to end of the month I may not be able to do that as easily, or may just need to do it 3 separate times a day.  Which is a possibility!  I feel that I can do this challenge and do it well!  It is exactly what I needed for "Operation Wedding Day"!

I am still going on my 10k training as well.  I can do the two miles in 26 mins using 1:1 intervals.  Lately I have been having sinus issues though and it makes it hard to breath.  Not sure what's up with that, but hope I can get better soon so I can be at my best running game when the 10k comes around!  I need to run this weekend.  Last weekend we went shopping in Rapid City and we got a lot of walking in, but on Sunday I didn't feel like doing ANYTHING so I sat around mostly or worked on my crafting projects for the wedding.  I hate that it is cold when I get up in the morning and then by the afternoon when it's pleasant I don't have the ambition to go and do it.  I know I should, but I just don't want to!  lol  I do plan on going this weekend though and I think it is supposed to be beautiful out again!  The outside air is a good workout for my lungs too.  Not sure if it's because it's cold or what, but it makes a difference!  This weekend I am scheduled for a 2 mile run.  Keep in mind that is intervals for me.  As much as I would love to do it straight, I know I am not really there yet, but kind of hoping that I can start to increase my time/distances!

I have lots of crafts I need to be working on this weekend also.  I am working on these every night after work as well.  I just realized yesterday that there are only 11 more weekends between now and the wedding!!!  EEKS!!!!  Got lots to get done!  Still need to solve a couple of issues, but overall I think all of my projects are coming along well :)  I will have to start getting some pictures together!  I got one of my chandeliers completed last weekend and I am so in love with it!  The hardest part is putting it the frame together and the most tedious part is getting the lights inside it all attached to the hoops!  Just lots of little stuff before you can glue the fringe one, by far the easiest part of the entire project!!!!

I don't plan on running or walking today because of my sinuses, but hoping they feel better tomorrow.  I will still get in my Fab Abs Day 3 and hoping to do my other routine of ab exercises I have!  Until then...

~Chat Soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker