Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Couldn't get enough

Today was very long day for me.  I woke up at 4:30am so I could hit the gym first then make it to work by 7:15am.  I did accomplish this!  I set the treadmill for 45 mins and started with a 5 min warm up walk followed by 20 mins running.  I probably could have kept going, but my breathing was not very good due to my allergies.  I ended up walking the next 15 mins upping the height on the treadmill.  It was a great day overall. 


I went to my meeting today...it was AWESOME!  I lost 1.8 lbs bringing my total to 25.6 :)  I was sooooo happy for this.  All of my tracking, eating well and exercising really paid off!  


Once I got home I decided I hadn't done enough this morning and still wanted to do more.  So, before dinner I threw on my workout clothes one more time and went for a run/walk with Molly.  She loved it so much and it was awesome for me.  I even went up a pretty good hill for me, considering I always run on a flat surface.  I also did some crunches while watching TV so I felt very productive tonight :)


Today has been a great day!  I hope tomorrow goes as well.  Not sure what my plan is for exercise yet, but I look forward to whatever it may be.  I have thought about going to the park and doing a run/walk there for a change of pace.  Got to get some outdoor running done over these next two weeks!  I'll let you know how it goes if that's what I do.


I am off to bed!


~Chat Soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker