Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pampering

I felt very spoiled today!  I got to go get a massage this afternoon and it was so fantastic!  I have a great boss and he treated me to an amazing massage.  Now I get to put all my stuff together and go see John tomorrow night and stay the weekend in Cheyenne!  I am just so happy to get out of town for a couple of days.  I am also excited to be going to Colorado to play for a day!  Nothing scheduled just hanging out and enjoying time with the man I love!


I didn't post yesterday, but I did gain 1.2 lbs at my weigh in :(  I actually think it was from NOT eating.  Now I need to focus on exercise and eating well.  If I do these things I will be back in good shape again.  I need to do these things all the time, but I am still struggling with my schedule :(  I have not used my nice days as well as I should have, but that happens.  I am still working on it and refuse to give up.  Just dealing with a little speed bump in the middle of the road!


Well I have too much to do to be ready to go tomorrow so here I go.  I will chat more when I get back :)


~Chat Soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker