Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I am still around!

I have been so busy that I have not been able to blog.  Here I am now though.  Taking a moment between washing laundry, making dinner and cleaning up the house!  I spent this past weekend at my friends painting for two WHOLE days!  Everything we did turned out amazing :)  It was a lot of fun, but it was also a lot of work.  Nice thing was I was so busy I didn't eat all day.  I finally got back on track due to all this focus, and I didn't even eat well when I did!  However, I got one hell of a workout there!  I was up and down the stairs, crouching, kneeling, stretching, climbing the ladder.  My body ached so bad, but the end result was very good!


I did not make it to the gym Monday or today.  Monday I was too tired and sore and today I was going to go to spinning but I couldn't get out of the office.  I plan on going first thing in the morning and doing my run though.  I may just try and go for a full long run though.  I feel like I need that.  I have planned my first 5K to be April 19th.  The day after my birthday!  It is on a Tuesday at 6pm.  I thought it was kind of odd, but it works for me :)  I am looking forward to it.  Nice to have a defined goal now.


I have been trying to keep track of all my eating more consistently this week.  So far it has made a difference :)  However, today I really wanted chocolate and I caved.  I did calculate the points, but that also put me over for the day.  Hopefully with a good hard workout tomorrow I can balance that out easily.  


Well I need to go rest.  I have been going too much and need to relax.  Going to put laundry in the dryer and finish watching the movie Leap Year in bed!  


~Chat Soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker