Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Missing...

I just realized today that I have been missing my posts!  I was busy all weekend and then nothing much has been happening so I haven't had much to say.  However, I have been slacking way too much.  I did my weigh in today and was up .4 again this week :(  This isn't terrible considering all of the bad food decisions I made this weekend!  On the other hand, I have not been exercising like I should be.  I know I need to, but by the time I get home from work I have about 2 maybe 3 hours to relax and I need to be sleeping after that.  If I don't get enough sleep the entire day is horrible and then I just want to crash when I get home.  I have a 5K this weekend and I know I can do it, and now I am nervous to do much before it afraid that I will just be too sore by Saturday and not want to run the 5K.  So at this point I need to work on other exercises to still keep me going even if it is not running!  I still feel decent about my body image, but I know I could be doing so much better.  I hate stress because it just causes me to eat too much and what I shouldn't.  It should make me want to workout because that would help reduce the stress, but instead it makes me want to just be lazy :(  I will work on this.  I need to get my happiness book back from my friend so I can re-work on some of the ideas in there.  That may help me get through this slump!  I feel better finally venting and sharing what has been going on in my mind.  My life feels crazy and chaotic right now and a little out of control.  I need to find a way to fit my exercise in and I think this will help me relieve some of this.  I will keep you posted on my progress.


~Chat Soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker