Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Time Management

I am only on my second week of going in earlier and not getting to the gym before going to work.  So far it is not working so well for me.  


I have a tendency to get too busy or maybe just think I am while I am at work that I don't go for my run/walk.  I was ready to go today and then had an issue at the school with Zac.  I really did plan on coming home and going then, but I just couldn't muster the energy or motivation to move my butt :(  I don't know why I have so little get up and go when I really need it.  


I did go Sunday.  We drove the loop around the Coulter Bay side of the lake and from our house and all the way back it is a perfect 5K!  I did most of it running and it was great, but I just couldn't get myself out there yesterday or today.  I know that I just need to do it, but I didn't really want to and thought that may make it worse.  


I did sign up for the 5K next Tuesday!  Whether I run the whole thing or not, I know I will finish!  


Tomorrow I know I have more stresses to deal with and taking more time off from work :(  I really can not afford this right now.  


I also have weigh in tomorrow and I thought I was doing really good until yesterday and today.  I need to find a way to control that better after the weekend.  


This is not one of my most positive blogs, but it is the truth.  I need to find a way to deal with my busy schedule and still eat well and exercise.  If I can't do this I will not be successful.  At least not to the extent that I want to be.  


If anyone has suggestions to help me through this I would love to hear them.


~Chat Soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker