Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First day of blogging!

I have never tried this, but I know I am bad at writing stuff down.  Thought that maybe this might be a good way to be held more accountable.  I started Weight Watchers November 1, 2010.  I go weekly to the meetings and also use some of the online features.  I have lost almost 10 lbs so far and feel great about this.  I know it's not supposed to be a fast weight loss or anything, but sometimes I think it should be more :)  I did survive the holidays with only a slight weight gain, but  I am back on track now.  I know what I did wrong and how long it took to get back to where I was (3 weeks).  Too a degree I am frustrated that I screwed up, but I know it will happen and I need to be more positive!  At the first of this year I restarted C25K again and am currently in the middle of week 3 right now.  Some days are easier than others, but I just keep plugging along! 

I know I have a long ways to go and I hope that my keeping this journal of how it is going will help me succeed this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker