Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

High-heel boots make me feel pretty!

I know this sounds funny, BUT I love wearing my high heel ankle boots.  They make my legs feel longer and sexier :)  A good feeling when every day can be a struggle to find something positive in it!


Today I got up after a great nights sleep and went to the gym.  That makes 4 days in a row this week!  I like to get my exercise out of the way first thing, then I can just relax for the rest of the day.  I did kettle balls and abs today.  It was tough, but I can feel improvements.  My balance was much better today.  Tomorrow is run 4 for this week.  Feel pretty good about it!


I did well with my eating plan today.  Had a new recipe from Kraft for cod and I tried that.  It was quite tasty.  Made potatoes from the weekly Weight Watchers reader.  They also were very good.  The flavors blended well together so it was satisfying.  


Well it's time to hit the sack again!  Glad to share with everyone and it really does help me as well!  Thank you!


Chat soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker