Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 3

I love SUMMER because of all the delious fruit around!  I miss the truly fresh fruit and veggies from Michigan, but I am getting some good stuff at the moment!  This morning I have had nothing by fruit really!

Already I feel more positive in just the few small choices I have made.  Yesterday I found two recipes so that means I am planning ahead better and trying to find better for me choices.  I am being more aware of my activity and how I can change that.  However, I also have an understanding that sometimes I just need to relax and not drill myself into the ground.  I also feel so much better since sharing my journey again.  I really did not realize until I was away from blogging for a significant amount of time how therapeutic it really is for me.  I don't really care if anyone reads it, but for me it helps get my thoughts and actions "written" down and I can view them whenever I need to.  I still may have times when I do not blog, or if I start one in the morning I may not finish it that night and have to post the following morning.  I can't beat myself up over these actions.  If I do, I just go down that negative road again and it all leads to me either maintaing or gaining weight and not being HAPPY!!!  This is not an option as my whole plan is to just be happy!!!! 

Weight: 263.4 - A little better than yesterday.  May be still detoxing also :)  I have faith it will get lower!!!

Food log:

Breakfast - 0 pts
  • Cherries - 0 pts
  • Kiwi - 0 pts
  • Carrots - 0 pts
Snack - 4 pts
  • Tuna Sandwich - 4 pts
Lunch - 15 pts
  • Quesadilla - Los Compadres - 15 pts
Snack - 0 pts
  • Banana - 0 pts
  • Carrots - 0 pts
Dinner - 8 pts
  • Tilapia - 4 pts
  • Baby Red Potatoes - 4 pts
Snack - 11 pts
  • Ice Cream - 5 pts w/chocolate topping - 6 pts

Total Points Allowed: 40 pts
Total Points Used: 38 pts

I left work today at 4:30 because I was EXHAUSTED!  I went home and fell asleep for 90 mins and felt so much better when I got up!  I made another great dinner and then cleaned up the kitchen.  This helped me feel really good too!!!!

Sorry for the late post but I didn't feel like getting online last night!!

~Chat Soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker