Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Week 2 Day 4

This morning I had some shin splints from yesterdays run/walk.  Kind of to be expected.  It is supposed to be hot today so I am thinking I will either walk tonight or tomorrow morning do another c25k.


Weight - 261.6 - Still bloated today - Did start my period so I should be getting back down in a day or so though :)


Today's Food:

Breakfast - 2 pts

  • Mini Rice cakes - 2 pts
  • Banana - 0 pts

Snack - 0 pts
  • Variety of fruits - 0 pts
Lunch - 4 pts
  • Oatmeal with Banana - 4 pts
Snack - 0 pts
  • Variety of fruits - 0 pts
Dinner - 20 pts
  • Cap'n crunch cereal w/ skim milk - 20 pts
Snack -
  • none

Total Points Allowed - 40 pts
Total Points Used - 26 pts


I was so busy today that I really didn't even feel like eating.  Also since I was just starting I felt miserable and didn't even want to eat!  I got home last night and was so tired I was about in tears so I had some dinner, relaxed and then went to bed.  Due to being so tired I decided to put off the walk tonight and will go first thing in the morning!


~Chat Soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker