Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Week 2 Day 2

Yesterday was awesome!  Kasie and I decided to sign up for 5k's and commit to run.  Today I made plans with another friend to run around lunch time with her during the week so I can prepare.  I have a lot to do before my first one in four weeks approximately!  We plan on starting tomorrow together, but I think if it is nice tonight I will do something small to begin with.  Don't want to do too much and fail.  I am thinking I will follow the C25K again.  Maybe not from the beginning exactly or not as many days on each set.  We'll see how my legs, hip and overall body feel with this!  I really want to be able to run the entire length of a 5k without walking!!!!  My goal is to do this for sure by the second one on September 4th.  I'll keep you posted on that is going!

Last night I had a dance party and cleaned house and I look forward to doing this again.  Keeps me moving and motivated so much more than just going through each boring task!  I have a lot yet to tackle before we have company in about 10 day!  Got to have the place looking good so I don't have to worry so much.

Weight - 261.2 - I think this is up because of not enough water being drank yesterday!

Today's Food:

Breakfast - 12 pts
  • Coffee - 2pts
  • Tornadoes (2) - 10 pts - I know I shouldn't have gotten these, but they did fill me up for hours!  Along with the coffee :)
Snack - 0 pts
  • None - I wasn't hungry
Lunch - 17 pts
  • Homemade pizza - 17 pts - not ate all at once, but I am still counting it as a total! (seriously took me all day to eat this pizza!)
Snack - 0 pts
  • Plum - 0 pts
Dinner - 24 pts
  • Bisquits - 10 pts 
  • Sausage Gravy - 8 pts
  • 2 eggs - 4 pts
  • Skim Milk - 2 pts 
Snack - 0 pts
  • None

Total Points Allowed - 40 pts
Total Points Used - 53 pts - oops!  Went a little crazy on dinner.  I know I went high on points for dinner, but still!  


To make up for my big dinner I did go for a 1.5 mile walk with John and Molly.  It was a beautiful night for this and I enjoyed myself very much!  I have plans to go for a run/walk with a friend tomorrow and I really excited to get back to that!!!!!


Well I have some work to do tonight so I will catch up tomorrow!


~Chat Soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker