Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Week 2 Day 1

Today is the first day of my new week!  I felt very positive about my results over the past week.  I was much more aware of every choice I made. 

Starting Weight  - 263.2
Current Weight - 260.2
Weight Loss (this week) - 3 lbs

This was the best feeling.  All I did was make better choices and count my points for most everything I ate.  I was a little more active or at least I tried to be more aware of my activities since they are not structured. 

Starting a new week feeling this good is going to really help me.  I will still have my ups and downs, but I know I can get through anything!

Today's Food:

Breakfast - 4 pts

I didn't drink as much water as I should have today.  Need to do better tomorrow!

I had planned on starting my running last night but as I drove home a storm was rolling in with lightening so I decided to have a dance party and clean house!!!  It was fun and I got a lot done in about an hour!

Overall I had a very good day and night!!!

~Chat Soon~
  • Blueberry Oatmeal with a Banana - 4 pts
Snack -
  • none
Lunch - 10 pts
  • Egg Salad Sandwich - 10 pts
  • Zuchini & Summer Squash - 0 pts - Can I say SUPER DELISH!!!
  • Diet Pepsi
Snack - 0 pts
  • Plum - 0 pts
Dinner - 17 pts
  • Homemade pizza - 17 pts - for HALF of the pizza! 
Snack - 0 pts
  • None

Total Points Allowed - 40 pts
Total Points Used - 31 pts

So, my friend Kasie and I just registered to do the 5k in Gillette - September 4th:
http://www.active.com/half-marathon/gillette-wy/run-wyoming-half-marathon-2011
and I also registered for the Leading Ladies 5k in Spearfish Canyon - August 21st:
http://www.leadingladiesmarathon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker