Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Week 2 Day 3

Yesterday I was not very good, but I still kept my portions in check, however the things I chose had high points values!  I am doing better today.  I also still did not drink much water so I am focusing on that better today and getting more fruit!

Today I have a run/walk scheduled for 12:30 with a friend and I am so excited!!!  I look forward to getting back to my running and weight loss!!!  It really does make a difference when I workout daily as opposed to sproradically :)

Weight - 262 - I was bloated this morning :(  Feeling better though and drinking more water and eating more fruits.  I didn't have many yesterday!

Today's Food:

Breakfast - 4 pts
  • Oatmeal with Banana - 4 pts
Snack - 0 pts
  • Strawberries - 0 pts
  • Grapes - 0 pts
Lunch - 10 pts
  • Egg Salad Sandwich - 10 pts
  • Plum - 0 pts
Snack - 0 pts - I don't have all of these at once!  :)
  • Grapes - 0 pts
  • Strawberries - 0 pts
  • Banana - 0 pts
Dinner - 16 pts
  • Ribeye Steak - 12 pts 
  • Rice - 4 pts
Snack - 12 pts
  • Fruit - 0 pts
  • Ice cream - 12 pts

Total Points Allowed - 40 pts
Total Points Used - 42 pts


Feeling pretty good about myself after today....even though I had a big steak and ice cream!  Getting back on the running really helped me feel like I am making progress!


~Chat Soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker