Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 7

I didn't have a perfect weekend, but I had a much more successful weekend than many in my past!  I was much more aware of everything I did and everything I ate or wanted to eat!  I find this to be a huge improvement.  I could have ate really bad and I CHOSE not to!

Weight - 261.2 - Back up a little but still down from a week ago!!!




Today's Food:

Breakfast - 4 pts
  • Banana - 0 pts
  • Bread (2 slices) with WW Cream Cheese - 4 pts 
Snack - 0 pts
  • Banana - 0 pts
Lunch - 8 pts
  • (2) Tuna Sandwich - 4 pts/each - I have these about an hour apart not all in one setting!
Snack - 0 pts
  • Kiwi - 0 pts
  • Banana - 0 pts
Dinner - 10 pts
  • Eggs (3) - 6 pts
  • Toast (2 slices) - 4 pts (butter included here)
  • Smoothie - 5 pts
Snack - 10 pts
  • Ice Cream - 10 pts

Total Points Allowed - 40 pts
Total Points Used - 37 pts

I was quite please that I could still have my ice cream and not go over on points!  I felt very satisfied all day!

~Chat Soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker