Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 4

Here we are again!!!

I didn't get to bed early last night because I am already hooked on another book but I still woke up much more refreshed than mornings past.

Weight - 263.4 - I can deal with this!

I felt really good about all my decisions yesterday.  I am sure I could have made some better choices, but it was still OK!  I had the opportunity today to get Taco John's and I actually looked up how many points the burrito was that I would get and decided that was not one of my best options!  This made me feel great about how I am doing and will continue to do.  It can be so easy to just get it and deal with the consequences later, as I have done this week, but to eliminate that is so much better!

I am using my tools from the Weight Watchers website and their app much more frequently and I think this is helping me a lot! 

Thank you to all who read this and help keep me accountable for my actions.  I really want to succeed at this weight loss and I need everyones help to do this!

Must get to the grocery store today after work and stock up on beer and fruit!!!!  I think the fruit will really help me get through the weekend!!!  I am loving all of these delicious summer fruits! :)

Today's Food:

Breakfast - 12 pts
  • Coffee - 2 pts
  • Tornadoes (2) - 10 pts - I know I shouldn't have had them but they were delicious!
Snack - 0 pts
  • Kiwi - 0 pts - SO DELICIOUS!!!
Lunch - 9 pts
  • Tuna Sandwich - 4 pts
  • Mango - 0 pts
  • 1/4 Quesadilla - 5 pts
Snack - 0 pts
  • Kiwi - 0 pts
Dinner - 2 pts
  • Tilapia - 2 pts
Snack - 0 pts
  • Cherries
Total Points Allowed - 40 pts
Total Points Used - 23 pts

It seems weird that I had WAY LESS points than usual and I am very satisfied tonight!  I kept very busy tonight and so I didn't have any cravings for food!  When I finally was able to sit down and have some dinner, I just wanted a couple of pieces of fish.  

Tomorrow I am excited to go play on a boat.  Sounds like it is supposed to be a beautiful day!  I am off to get some rest and I will keep you informed about my day tomorrow!!!

~Chat Soon~
Coming up: the weekend.  I have always struggled with this time, but I am vowing to do better!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker