Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 5

Alright I got up this morning and after doing my daily weigh in I am excited to keep tracking!  It is paying off so I am on here first thing this morning!!!


I am setting a mini weight loss goal of 250 lbs.  I figure if I do small steps maybe I will accomplish them easier.  I still do not have exercise goals yet but that will come in time. I know there is a 5k in Spearfish in about a month.  I should look into that again.


Weight - 261.2 - I was tickled to see this!  My tracking is really helping I think!!!




Today's Food:

Breakfast - 15 pts
  • Cap'n Crunch - 3 cups - 12 pts
  • Skim Milk - 1 1/2 cups - 3 pts
    • I went a little high on breakfast, but not planning on a lot of food throughout the day besides my fruits!
Snack - 0 pts
  • Cherries - 0 pts
  • Kiwi - 0 pts
Lunch - 
  • Peanut Butter & Jelly - 
Snack - 0 pts
  • Cherries - 0 pts
Dinner - 8 pts
  • Cap'n Crunch - 6 pts
  • Skim milk - 2 pts
Snack - 0 pts
  • Fruit - 0 pts

Total Points Allowed - 40 pts
Total Points Used - < 40 pts


Today has been the most perfect day!  I didn't realize how tired I was today.  I took it easy all day.  Napped most of the afternoon and read a book.  I had lots of temptations to eat all day, but I chose fruit whenever I found myself in these moments.  I didn't look up exact points on some stuff, but it's ok because I know I was within my points range!  


Overall this has been one of my best weekend days in a while!  I always struggle with tracking on the weekends so this was a huge step for me.


Talk to you more tomorrow!


~Chat Soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker