Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Frustration :(

At this moment I hate summer!!!  I can't make enough time in the day to do everything I need to do.  Basically what I am saying is I have been eating really bad and NOT exercising :(  I don't know what to do.  The weather is not helping either.  When I get home and it is 100 degrees outside I don't want to do anything.  I was proud of myself for just washing my car tonight.  My schedule at work has been so busy that I am even bringing work home many nights.  I said NO to work tonight though.  I came home and cooked some tacos and then watered plants and washed my car.  It felt really good.  

I am also really frustrated because I can't even go to my meetings until August :(  The girl that was helping us quit and so I need to be there until the other girl who works full time is done with school.  I don't mind doing the work, but I do miss my meetings.  I could probably go to the meetings on Thursday night, but I don't usually feel like weighing in after work!    

Due to all of this issues I have actually been gaining weight and this is making me depressed.  I feel like I am out of control and don't know how to get a grasp on it!  What do I do?  How do I turn this around?  Every time I end up in the position I quit for an extended period of time and gain too much!  I cannot let this happen, however, I have already gained 10 lbs total :(  I pulled my keys out of my purse today and saw my 10% weight loss ring and just felt like a failure :(  

I know this is not a very positive blog, but right now I am not feeling very positive.  I need to find something that will help me turn my weight loss and exercise routine around.  If you have any suggestions I am open to ideas.  I will be trying to blog more often because I think this really helps me and I need anything positive!

~Chat Soon~

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for getting back on the blog. It has been weeks since I have. I am taking a break - from blogging.
    This losing weight thing is tough and requires a lot of time, energy, committment, etc. The best advice that I can come up with is: even though you don't have time for exercise, try your best to still eat healthily. You have the tools to do so through weight watchers and I know you can do it. At least if the weight isn't coming off as fast as you like, you wouldn't be gaining.
    It's hard. I totally understand! But I hate this defeated attitude I sense in this blog!! YOU CAN DO IT girly. You have been such an inspiration to me through my whole weight loss process. Chin up - you are still trying!

    ReplyDelete

Weight Loss Tracker