Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Busy body all day

I have felt like I have just been running all day.  Overall the day has been good, but just lots of little things I have been doing.  


I made it to the gym this morning and did my ball routine.  Amazing how fast it can make me sweat.  I am looking forward to getting in my running tomorrow though :)  I love that I actually look forward to it these days now.  I think I will do the W2 routine tomorrow.  It consists of 90 second runs.  Not much of a difference, but may help get my heart rate up better :)  I really felt like I needed to do a little more on Monday.  


Today I did better eating right.  I really tracked my food and it does make a difference.  Not sure what tomorrow's weigh in will bring, but that's ok.  I know I am improving.  I need to really buckle down over the WHOLE week and I will do even better.  I did put my belt on the last hole today and it fit just fine.  That is another little improvement that makes me happy.


Well I have got some of the house cleaned up and dinner started for tomorrow.  All of my stuff is ready to go in the morning as well.  So, I am off to bed for the evening. 


~Chat Soon~  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker