Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

one more day...

Well it is Thursday and I have only one more day of getting up early!!!!  This makes me so happy because I am feeling very tired.  I need to get lots of rest this weekend and relax.  I need to schedule my massage quickly too.  I think that would help in the relaxing part!  Today I got my hair cut and I was about ready to fall asleep in the chair!


This morning I did my laps swimming.  One regular lap and one kick boarding lap.  I usually get 10 laps done total in 25 mins but I got 12 done and it was a little less than 25 mins!  I can definately tell I am improving.  My knees and legs are still sore, but I hope by the morning I am not too bad and can get my entire run in.  I will let you know how it goes.


I didn't do so well on my food choices tonight.  All day I did o.k. but tonight I really wanted something very quick so I bought the fried chicken at the grocery store.  I really wanted to not post that, but what good does that do for me.  I hope to get some grocery shopping done this weekend.  I need a few things to make my week go by more smoothly.


I am off to bed a little early tonight.  Alarm goes off at 4:40am and I don't like it.  Goodnight


~Chat Soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker