Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Snacking :(

I am frustrated today.  This week it seems that my snacking has been terrible.  Now, I am still doing ok on the scale, but I can't seem to control my appetite.  I could probably be losing so much more weight if I was more focused.  I can only think of stress as to why I feel the need to snack more.  Unfortunately this is my most stressed time at work.  I am trying to have better for me snacks available at work, but it still feels like I want MORE :(  


Today I skipped the gym.  My chest was still a little sore this morning and I was tired, so I felt the best remedy was rest!  I did feel more energetic all day so I think it helped.  I am ready to get back to my running tomorrow, however, my legs are still rather sore.  We'll see how the 90 second runs go!  May have to do some altering.  But I hope not.  I feel like I really am making progress and I don't want to ruin that!  I hope to do my Friday run like normal 31:15 but increase my speed to either 4.9 or 5.0.  This would make me run a longer distance in the same amount of time!  I really think I can do that.  Have to wait and see what my lungs, heart and legs think (the important parts for running...lol)


I think I will do some ab exercises tonight when I get done with this blog.  That way I don't feel like I wasted the entire day :)  I do think more ab exercises will help my runs.  I have not been doing enough lately and so it is time to start focusing on it if I want to have a better looking mid-section.


I did check my measurements I took the last time on March 2nd.  I have lost a total of 12.5 inches overall.  I will be posting a current pic hopefully this week.  That will show my 3 month journey since I started tracking measurements and photos.  I hope it looks better, I feel much better and I know I am wearing different clothes better :)  I am actually look forward to tomorrow wearing my capris that I have had forever and barely ever worn :)


Tonight I made super duper delicious burgers.  My secret ingredient was Grey Poupon Mustard and Honey Mustard.  I love burgers on the grill and it has been quite some time since I have had one.  I enjoyed EVERY bite :)  Tonight I will just relax and do my ab exercises.  I may have one of my snack cakes or even a few grapes (I love grapes!).  I need to pick up some bananas tomorrow as well.  Kind of miss having them most days!  


Wishing everyone a great day/night.  I am finally happy to see my glacier starting to melt.  It has a long ways to go, but this week I have seen some major improvements!  Until next time...


~Chat Soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker