Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Just Plain BUSY

I went for my swim this morning to loosen up.  I am still a little sore, but it really did the trick.  Tomorrow is back to running.  I am not sure how well it will go, but I am looking forward to it :)  


John got a call for a job in Cheyenne.  He had to leave tonight, so I am sad and happy all at the same time! However, just before he left his buddy called that is working on the project close to hear and said all the guys were packing up to go to Montana now so they would need help.  Go figure, just as soon as he takes the crap job the great one opens up.  Well he is going to do some calling tomorrow and see if he can get on it, but it sucks because we already paid for a room in Cheyenne for a week...we'll see what happens.


I didn't do so well eating today...not because I ate bad stuff, but because I get so busy that I don't take time to eat.  Not healthy I know, but I have to just do it.  I need to find my rhythm as we get busier.


I totally just vegged out after John left this evening and it has been very relaxing.  I knew I had most of my stuff ready to go for tomorrow done last night :)  I hope to get some good sleep tonight.  Last night I didn't sleep so well and I woke up quite tired.


So on that note I am off to bed!


~Chat Soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker