Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Not too shabby

I was pretty happy with myself this morning.  I didn't really think my run was going to go so well.  I am currently running to the routine of W3 on C25K.  Same as I did on Monday.  My knees and hip were stiff, but I ran strong.  I really thought I wouldn't get in the speeds I did on Monday, but I completed everyone just fine.  I can really tell I am improving and this helps keep me going every day.  My next goal is to do my 31:15 run on Friday at 5.1 or 5.2mph.  It may be a stretch, but I will give it my all!!!!  Tomorrow I will go swimming again to loosen my hips and legs.  It really does seem to help :)


I went to my meeting at lunch today.  I managed to lose another pound!  Not quite to 25lbs lost, but so very close.  Give me next week and I will have it done :)  I really hope to do better this week with tracking.  This will help me achieve my goals even better and maybe sooner.  


I didn't do too bad on my eating choices today.  I need to write it all down, but I think I was successful!  Off to prep for tomorrow.


~Chat Soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker