Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Tired and Sore

This morning I had a great run.  I was nervous about it after running outside yesterday, but it went well.  I thought my lungs were feeling better and my HR was not so high.  I walked at 3.5 and ran at 5.5.  I did the routine for C25K W2.  I however, call this W11D1 :)  It consisted of the 5 min warm-up, 90 second runs and 2 min walks followed by a 5 min cool down.  I did 41 mins total, so more than what W2 calls for!  I had no troubles, but it wasn't easy either.  However, as my day went on I felt like I had something sitting on my chest all day.  Still feel this way.  Not sure why or what caused it, but it hurts!  Hoping to relax early tonight and feel better in the morning.  My plan for the morning is to do my ball routine!


My eating has been ok, but still needs to be improved to lose as much weight as I want to.  I find it so hard when it gets to be that time of the month to control it.  I also had a struggle with tonight that I was tired and just wanted to munch on the way home.  I stopped at the grocery store hoping to buy some bananas because they really do help my hunger cravings, but they were ALL green :(  I did buy some grapes though, so that made me happy and they are very delicious and crunchy.  Tonight I am making tacos, something very simple and so I don't have to spend much time to prepare. 


I am off to prep everything for tomorrow morning so I can hit the sack early!  Hoping that helps me feel better tomorrow.  


~Chat Soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker