Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

drink & be merry!

Right now I am drinking Miami's...they are making me merry!  Got to love that!  I probably should have gone for a bike ride (it wasn't raining and it was early enough) but I decided I wanted to go for beers.  What can I say...I love my social life!  Friday's are my day to let loose.  And let loose I did...Now I am at home and drinking more!  It should make for an interesting bike ride in the morning.  I attached my bike rack on my Escape tonight, so all I have to do is put my bike on in the morning :)  I am really excited about this race.  Hoping it doesn't rain in the morning!  


Well back to drinking...I just wanted to check in :)


~Chat Soon~


I'll share the results from the morning tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker