Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I have missed my bike

I did not realize how much I have missed riding over the years.  6 years ago when I was on my major exercise kick I was riding a few times a week, both mountain biking and road riding.  Over this past week and riding my road bike I realized how awesome it really makes me feel.  It is so easy to put in the miles on that bike too.  I did 5+ today and it was like nothing.  I hope to get out and keep going farther and farther!  


I did walk today also.  I only walked because I was pretty sore from all of my activity yesterday.  We'll see how I feel tomorrow and hopefully get in some running time.  The intervals are really helping me acclimate to running outdoors.  Sometimes I just wish I could hop on the treadmill, but I really do love the sunshine :)  I hope to do better at my next 5K a week from today and so I will keep training and get up to speed!!  


I have still been tracking better so I think that is really helping me.  I can feel the positivity coming from my focus on my health again!  That really helps me stay happier.  Also I think the warmth of the sunshine is starting to help as well.  It has still been cool when I get out to run or ride, but overall the sun warms my heart :)


I am off to bed.  I have not been getting enough sleep and been stressed at work because it is finally getting a little crazier!  So I try to be asleep by 9:30 every night.  Good Night


~Chat Soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker