Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Goals

My friend told me today she is getting back on track and needs someone to hold herself accountable.  Well I need that.  What I plan to do this week is track everything and share with you and her again!  I think that if we both have to produce complete weeks of tracking to each other than that would help me make me do it.  I have the personality that I hate to disappoint and so this would be great for me.  I think the weather is going to get better from here on out this week and I am going to go for bike rides and run/walks again.  I think I am going to restart C25K again but maybe not from week 1 because I know I can handle that easily...but maybe week 3.  

So taking from my friend Tana I am going to set some goals and stick with them.


1) Blog daily.  If I am doing my weight loss plan correctly I should have something to tell you everyday.  Only if I am away from a computer I may not blog, but I will check on blogging from my phone since I know I can!


2) Track food/activity daily.  I will post on here my trackers like before and check in with my friend and swap with her so we can see how each other is doing.


3) Get active at least 5 days a week.  Even if only for a 30 min walk.  DO SOMETHING ACTIVE!  


4) Ab exercises at least 4 days a week.


5) Leg/Butt exercises at least 3 days a week.


Long-term goals


1) Bike 20 - 30 miles 3 times per week.  I will get this done by increasing slowly from 7 miles.


2) Run a complete 5k in less than 40 mins.  (right now I can't run the entire time outside.  I have done 2 miles steady, but that was once.  Must be able to do it every time so I can train for more distance)


3) Wear my new running skirt for exercise (I can get it on right now, but it doesn't fit well.)


4) Buy another pair of jeans in the next size lower and a new belt!  


5) Shop for a new wedding dress (I really want mine to be too big for me because I lost enough weight)


I just printed these out and will keep them with me!  I will let you know how I do on them day to day in my daily blog!  Let me know if have any suggestions for things that may work better for me or ideas to make it easier or more fun!  lol


~Chat Soon~

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the goal setting!!!! It's tough to do this whole weight loss/get active thing. But we didn't get this way overnight, right? :) (I hate being told that by everyone). I am struggling, too, with the slowness of the weight coming off. I still struggle with being active - I do it, but I wouldn't be half as successful without Ned. Left to my own devices and I would be right back where I started. So - Kudos to you for trying to get back on track. You can do this. You are awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Weight Loss Tracker