Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Rainy days

It has been raining for 3 days now...they are calling for my rain tomorrow and next week.  I feel like we are going to float away soon!  It is neat to watch the lake rise though and take a new shape every day.  The trees have finally started to bud so it will be green soon...the grass is very green too!  Love spring and all the change.  Ready for a little warmth and it will be perfect.  Really glad all this rain isn't snow though...we would be really buried if that were the case!

I have been working on all of my prep for vacations slowly.  Today I got to sleep in and then only working a short day!  It is perfect because I will run around town and get a lot of errands done in the afternoon now :)  I have a bike race scheduled for tomorrow and I plan on going rain or shine.  John actually asked me this morning if I had something scheduled this weekend and that was probably why it has been raining so much!  HA...thanks honey!  It's not as if the rain will hurt me so I will ride either way!  I am actually excited about it.  I have never rode a bike race before only a long distance ride for fun. 

Well off to get some work done before my short day ends!

~Chat Soon~

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your bike race!!! Sounds fun! Let us know how it goes and, as always, keep up the great work! Even though it's tough with your schedule, you are still doing as much as possible to squeeze exercise in. Think how far you've come! Amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Weight Loss Tracker