Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Prep for next race

Today I got out to do my run/walk....turned out to be a 2 mile run with only a short warm-up/cool down walk!!!  I felt really good through the entire thing and it made me think I really may be able to run the entire race tomorrow night!  I also did 12 min miles so I maintained my speed perfectly!


I had planned on biking when I got home, but when I got here it was raining :(  I was actually sad about this, but it's ok, I was able to get the kitchen cleaned up and did make a real dinner for once!  


Tomorrow I plan on going for a walk because they are turning off our power to the shop for about and hour to 90 mins.  I am only walking because I have the run later, but I don't really want to sit around the shop without any power!  We are going to transfer the phones to mine and I can still take calls and get back to people in the afternoon this way!  


Well I am off to bed early tonight!


~Chat Soon~


I almost forgot...I lost the 2 lbs I had gained over the past two weeks and lost another .4 lb!!!  This brings my total now to 29 lbs lost!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker