Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

No loss, but big gain!

I know my title sounds like I gained a bunch of weight, but I didn't!  I did gain another .4 bring my total gain for the past two weeks to a meager 2 lbs.  I feel this is not bad considering how off track I had been!  I wasn't sure what todays weigh in would bring either.  I was a little nervous, but I still went.  I have not been able to quit no matter what I have done.


The second half of my title refers to my exercising this week.  I have been going to the park every day.  I know it's only been three days, but that is a huge improvement over the past month.  Also I have taken a bike ride after work on Monday and Wednesday!  In addition, I did my ab workout on Monday and will do again when I get off of here and did the butt workout yesterday.  I am thinking I should pick up a couple of 5 or 10 lb weights and do the arm workout as well.  Right now I just follow along through the set once and I am sore.  They all consist of 10 exercises for 30 seconds.  By the end I am pooped!  I hope to work out to multiple times through the sets!  As of right now though I am just happy getting through them once and being able to move the next day.  They really do work me over!


My eating has been good.  I have been tracking at work well and keeping that in my planer so it is easy to see the info.  While at home I have ate well and not splurged really.  I have found a new favorite dessert and look forward to trying another variation.  Right now I just cut up a banana, drizzle it with sugar free chocolate syrup, cut up strawberries, sprinkle with a little sugar and top with a drizzle of the sugar free chocolate syrup, then top with whip cream!  It tastes like a banana split only healthy!  :)  I am going to try and make another dessert that will be similar but different :)  I will share how that goes as well :)  Loving that the fruits seem to be getting better every time I buy them :)  Makes it so much easier to stay on track!


Thanks to my success so far this week I feel much better about myself.  I hope to keep it up and continue my weigh loss journey!  Thank you to all my friends and family for the support!  I really could not do this without you as well.  I know it has to come from within me, but without you to listen and lend a helping hand I don't think I could do this as successfully.


~Chat Soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker