Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Emotion Overload

Tonight has been emotion filled...I realized at 5pm tonight that it is only 48 hours until I leave for Michigan!!!  I then checked my phone and had a voicemail from my Aunt Emma.  I have not talked to her since my dad, her brother died.  I was so happy to hear from her because I wasn't sure how to get in touch with her.  She is still in Arizona and found out my cousin is in Breckenridge, CO.  She was actually there when I visited there back 3 years ago, wish I had known.  I also found out my grandpa from my dad's side is still alive at 93 in Honduras.  I have never met him, but it was wonderful to know I still have a grandparent alive.  I also found out he has had many daughters so I have more aunts also!  Well packing is going well.  I hope to be basically ready tomorrow night so we can leave right away on Thursday evening!!!  I didn't sleep well last night at all so I need to head that way.  


~Chat Soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker