Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Riding

My bike is making me feel so great!  Today I decided I must push myself.  If I can't run too far outside I know I can ride!  I did 7 miles tonight and it was amazing.  I did the big hill in Pine Haven and it tried to kick my butt, however I did not let this happen!  I refused to give up and at the top of the hill I was very proud of myself.  At this point I still had 4 miles to go!  The rest of the ride was great and then I got to come back down the big hill at a blazing speed.  When I get the computer working on my bike I will know how fast I was going!  I did the entire ride in 40 minutes!  


Tomorrow I plan on run/walking before weigh in at lunch.  I do plan on a bike ride after work also, but will have to see how I feel to determine how far I ride.  I have to run my 5K Thursday night and another on Saturday morning so I don't want to overdo it, but I think I will have at least 3-5 miles in my legs!!!!


I just wanted to post a quickie before bed!  Good Night friends!!!


~Chat Soon~

1 comment:

  1. Goodness you are running a ton of 5Ks! :) Glad to see you love biking - I hope I do the same. Just picked out my bike but need to get fitted on it this weekend....so excited! You will do great on your 5Ks! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Weight Loss Tracker