Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

It's a new month!

Today I have started over again.  Sometimes I think I need to do this just to stay fresh, however, this time it's just because I have not been doing anything so well.  I have been depressed, even if it doesn't show on the outside I was feeling it on the inside.  Between that and my stress with increased hours at work and John not being home I have not been following my plan well or exercising.  I have done my 5K's and I am happy I did not say no to these.  I know what I need to do and today I started my writing down what I ate and scheduling in exercise time at 10:30 every morning this week.  The weather is supposed to be better so this should help!  I really hope that by the 12th I will be ready for my next 5K and do even better :)  


I would chat longer, but I think I am going to hop on my bicycle and take a little cruise around the neighborhood.  Nothing too crazy but just to get out and keep up with the exercise!


~Chat Soon~

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya! It's been tough lately to stay focused. But you are doing great with your 5K's! Thanks for the encouragement you constantly provide me!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Weight Loss Tracker