Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Another good day!

I had a good day today.  Not much was different than most days which to me was quite nice.  I like when they are pretty basic.  I went to the gym this morning and did the elliptical.  I can feel my body working.  It was hard, but I still pushed on.  I didn't want to go too crazy because I want to do well with running tomorrow too, but I still did push my body!  


I got to go to lunch with a very special friend today!  We went to Applebee's and I had one of their new entree's from the Weight Watchers menu.  I really wanted one of the steak entrees, but they don't say the points so I went with one that did.  I think it was called Chipotle Lime Chicken.  It was very filling and flavorful.  All for 13 points.  I was proud of myself for sticking to my plan to eat a Weight Watchers approved meal!!!!  Tonight I made Chicken Carbonara.  When I figured the points it was about 15.  So, for the whole day I did quite well!  I am also not feeling deprived of anything!


I am actually looking forward to my run tomorrow, but I don't want to get too excited because maybe it will be really tough.  I would love to write more, but I really need to get my stuff together for tomorrow.  Hope everyone else is having a good day as well!


~Chat Soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker