Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

Well I guess the time of year has come that I am starting to feel very busy.  I feel like I am getting no time at home and this is not good.  Right now my goal is to try and find some down time.  I wake up early and by the time I get home I am so tired I don't want to do anything.  Thankfully everything I am doing is helping me with my weight loss, but my mental health suffers :(  I don't like getting stressed, not that I think anyone does actually.


Yesterday I thought I was going to go to the gym first thing in the morning, but didn't think to check what time they open.  Well after getting up at 5 am and getting to the gym by 6:30 (it's a 45 min drive) I found out the gym did not open until 8am.  This did not work with my schedule of working at the trade show from 9-7.  So instead I wandered around Wal-mart to kill time.  It worked, but I missed the exercise.  Now I am hoping that with all this rest I will be ready to go on Monday morning for a great run!!


Last night I was even so tired I didn't even do my plank exercises.  However, this morning I decided to do my measurements and I am losing steadily all over my body!  Nothing extreme, but enough to know it is making a difference :)  I really need to incorporate more strength training into my routine, but at this time I can't seem to fit it in and not get stressed about it.  As spring comes we will see how my schedule allows me to hit the gym.


Next weekend is the Winter Challenge and I have been so busy that I have not even been skiing.  Basically I leave the house before the sun is up and come home as it is almost down.  Doesn't leave much time for skiing :(  I hope to get out and do it a little this week, but we'll see.  It is supposed to be warming up, which is nice, but at the same time it makes it more icy as well, and we all know how I fell the first time it was icy and I was out!  Not a big fan of that.  I will keep you posted on how it all goes this week though.


My eating has been pretty good.  My weight has been just holding steady so that is a positive :)  I am sure I can always eat better, but I am still pleased with myself.  Today I am trying to drink lots of water too!!  Hope everyone else is having a decent weekend as well.  Can't wait for 4pm to get here today.  Ready to get this trade show done!


~Chat Soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker