Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Day :)

Today was weigh in day and the scale loved me!  I hit 268.2 at the meeting!  That means I lost 5.2 lbs and brings my total to 15.4 lbs lost to date!!!  I am back on track for tracking my food and exercise.  


This morning I went to the gym and did the elliptical for 30 mins.  I increased the intensity 4 times and burned some calories :)  I was sweating like crazy and felt good when I got done.  I know I was supposed to do kettle balls and abs when I was done, but I didn't have enough time to get ready and do those things.  I plan on doing some abs when I get done writing this.


Today I did OK with food.  My biggest problem was I didn't eat until late in the afternoon because I was running all over town today.  I tried to make up for it though and ate lite at dinner.  I definitely didn't over-do it in the end either so I feel successful!


Nothing else too exciting.  I have stuff I need to get done before bed and then another busy day tomorrow! Hope everyone has had a happy day as well.  If not, I hope tomorrow is better :)


~Chat Soon~

1 comment:

  1. Yay Emma! Great loss! I think we alternate weeks...I have a great loss the week you don't and you have a great loss the week I don't! Crazy. Hopefully next week is a great one for both of us!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Weight Loss Tracker