Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Bored, but happy :)

I am sitting here right now at the trade show in Gillette.  I brought my own food and picked up a couple of Diet Pepsi's because I was feeling so tired.  I did bring a huge jug of water as well (I think 5L)  but I was needing caffeine right now.  Business has been slow, but thankfully I have my computer and music to keep me entertained.  I can make it through this :)  


As I was sitting here, with my legs crossed, comfortably, I realized it has been a very long time since I have felt comfortable with my legs crossed!  My other thought right now was that I forgot I even went to the gym this morning!  Amazing how long ago that was and how bad my legs hurt then, but not now!  Today I did 30 mins on the elliptical.  I warm up and then increase the effort level by 3 every 5 mins.  for the first min of the 5 I go easy to lower my heart rate then I step it up and try to maintain at least 100 steps per min.  As I increase the effort this gets much harder to maintain.  I usually do my best!


I have taken a tip from one of my followers to try planks.  Thanks Tana for making me hurt SO much!  I feel like a huge wimp.  I think the longest I have gone is 20 seconds so far, and the second time is never that long.  I can barely do the side planks, but I keep trying.


Even though I brought my food with me, John wants to come into town and have dinner with his friends.  They have chosen the Mexican buffet place...I will be doing my best to not over do it there!  My goal is to eat slowly and make more conservation rather than eat a lot!  I will order water like usual also.


Tomorrow I plan on going to the gym before the trade show again.  So my day will start at 5 am like normal.  At the gym I am back to conquering the 20 min run.  We will see how that goes!  Tonight before bed I will do my few planks I do every night now thanks to Tana! 


This morning on my scale at home I hit a new low!  I was so excited because a year ago when I was doing this trade show I was 20 lbs heavier! :(  Love to see the progress I have made.  Also, by hitting 266.2 this morning I have now made my 5% first goal!!!!!  I was really excited to realize this :)  I can't say it gets any easier, but I will say it has gotten more manageable.  I do find I have less cravings in general and especially for sweets.  I really never thought this would be possible!!!


Well that's all from the trade show for now.  If I get bored later or think of anything else I will be back on to update you!!!  If you are reading this and are in Gillette, WY stop out and see me.  I would love visitors :)  Until then...


~Chat Soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker