Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Back to Basics

Well today I went for my weigh in  :(  I knew going into it that I had not lost, but I was still disappointed.  I gained 2.6 lbs.  I have since made a goal of keeping track of everything I eat/drink this week.  I know this is how it is supposed to be every week, but I always struggle with this.  I think I will take photos of my tracker daily to show my progress and help hold myself accountable :)  I am trying to find the positive in this weight gain and not get all negative.  I CAN DO THIS!  


I got back to the gym today and it was tough but I did it!  I am now on week 5 of C25K.  I did Day 1 today and that consisted of 5 min warm-up and cool-down, and 3) 5 min runs with 3 min walks between.  I was a little sore in my hip and left calf after the second run and so I struggled with the third.  I actually slowed to a walk for 30 seconds to ease the pain a little, but I did go back to running right away!  Depending on how I feel Friday morning I may do Day 1 again.  However, if I am ready to go I will be all over Day 2 (8 min runs!)


Tomorrow is kettle balls and abs at the gym and cross country skiing after work!  I think this will be a great day of workout!  The weather has been so cold to get outside so I am really excited about finally getting back at it.  I have 16 days until the race so I definitely need to get some practice in :)


I am off to go get ready for tomorrow so I can get to bed early.  I am very tired today and I didn't get to sleep at a good time last night.  Goodnight friends and readers :)


~Chat Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker