Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Days Off Mess With My Schedule :(

Due to the weather (very cold and some snow) I got Monday and Tuesday off this week.  I like having days off, but I can never get myself motivated at home.  I did have one positive while off - I did not snack all day!  To me this is a bonus because I really wanted to and I didn't.  I meant to still do some sort of exercise, but I haven't as of yet.  I may still try and get some in tonight before bed though...we'll see.  I look forward to it warming up over the next few days.  I will be back to running tomorrow morning and hope to do cross country skiing on Thursday for sure.

I need to get completely focused on food as well.  I have been working through my book and I think it will really help me get this focus I need!  I also need to make sure I am drinking more water than I am right now.  I seem to not drink enough during the winter.  

Tomorrow is weigh-in day.  I haven't lost this week, but I know what I need to do better and my goal for this next week is to accomplish this!  I am off to go write up some actual goal setting sheets and posting them where I can see them often!

Hope everyone is staying warm :)

~Chat Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker